skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
What I want to know
Monday, March 16, 2009
#16 Email
It was useful to find out how to address someone you don't know, that one should be formal. I will forward this useful info and that on phishing in a link to my children's emails! and see if they open them...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(26)
▼
March
(14)
#24 Is this really the end?
#23 Audiobooks and ebooks
#22 Podcasts
#21 YouTube
#20 Askaway
#19 Databases
#18 Office 2007
#17 Shared Calendars in Microsoft Outlook
#16 Email
#15 Playing around with PBWiki
#14 Wikis
#13 On Library 2.0 & Web 2.0
#12 myspace
#12 Social networking
►
February
(12)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(2)
About Me
HGO@2.0
I'm an unrepentant Sagittarian!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment